Saturday 14 April 2012

On the Wings of LOVE


Life without Living is a waste of  a good LIFE.  Living and being in the moments is what makes LIFE worth living.  Never in my wildest dreams I've ever imagined this Local Girl joining our feathered friends gliding the clear beautiful blue sky early Thursday morning the 12/4/2012.  Thank you Braam of Cape Town Helicopters at the V&A Waterfront. You ROCK!!

 So often we say "I don't have the TIME" or another one "I don’t have MONEY"  yep still waiting for that ship to sail in.  I say, STOP waiting and start SWIMMING to meet that ship.  Make a conscious DECISION to start LIVING.  Let's start with a DREAM or a WISH list or what was it you wanted to be when you Grow up again???..lol.  I wanted to be an Air Hostess and now I know what it feels like being in the sky flying even if it was only of 15min in a helicopter, but it was so worth it and I felt as FREE as a bird.  Take control of your LIFE. Start DREAMING then give me the “thumbs up” by following me and together we can make dreams and wishes a reality.

You are never to Old or too Young to ENJOY Life to it’s fullest.

U and only you are the co-creator of your Life’s Journey so make it Memorable.

It is completely up to U!!!



We live in the Most Beautiful City and Country in the World, it's time to start Exploring it.

Let the Trendy Cape Flats Girl take you on a Journey and "Leave with Stories no-one-else can tell"

Become an Ambassador for
"Khanizeni Cultural Experiences"

No comments:

Post a Comment